PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates (EK) Interview - all you need to know about it (threads merged)
Old 10th Jul 2018, 03:07
Dz_flyer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Yournamehere
I won't even bother with the first part of the point you're trying to make.

As to the above, the package you're referring to may be much better than it is in your home country. At many many other pilots' homes including my own, the package is average at best and diminished greatly by the lack of respect shown to the contract by the company.

The whole point of an expat deal is for it to be good enough to attract talented expats who are willing to trade life in their home country for the rewards it provides. It doesn't seem like EK are offering anything like this at the moment.

Professionally, I'd love to experience the challenge that the EK network offers pilots (assuming I'd manage to pass the interview and assessment) but speaking to friends there now and reading the input of others here, I don't think the risk of moving my family to Dubai is work the reward the company is currently offering.

So I'm afraid I have to disagree with you when you say the package is not currently "much much better than at home".

EDIT:
Just read and now realise that you must either be a troll or a pilot with very little knowledge of life outside the poor contract you must be on.
i respect your opinion and agree of most of what you said ...but there is airlines in EU paying 3k € for FO how can you accept that ? Will you be satisfied and have a happy life with such a salary? Honestly?