PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - QimBiz AERO
Thread: QimBiz AERO
View Single Post
Old 9th Jul 2018, 18:03
G650ER

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Howdy "Twin2040" I think that there a lot of haters around the forum.

My 20c.... I talked with their crews and what I know that QBA is a privately owned company belonging to a top Asian individual, part of even a larger holding with 160+ companies worldwide including P&G , several other airlines, Car manufacturers, hotel Chains,etc.... As far as I saw they really operate very VVIP. (plenty of politicians, bankers so forth and so ) .... so I could quite understand the reason why the are so discreet.

I think that "Klimax" has totally misinterpreted the paragraph:

Consistently with the above and, due to the very large volume of applicants currently Type-Rated in Gulfstream aircraft (and/or applicant Type-Rated or with previous experience in Jumbo & Heavy types); it has been determined that Solely the aforementioned highly specialized candidates and, new applicants meeting identical o similar criteria (Type-Rated) would be considered for the next phases of our selection.
I believe that by Jumbo they refer the A380 and future aircraft in that category.... They guys that were flying for them were to ex-Emirates 777 Captains....

Those guys have several Gulfstreams and BBJs moving a lot in and out of Singapore and the UAE. but I also heard that they fly also in Europe.