PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qantas admits Arab 'terror' blunder
View Single Post
Old 6th Oct 2003, 19:27
Manwell

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Lightbulb Alert!!! Alert!!!

Gentlemen,.... and Ladies,

The thing about the T-shirts and the other inflammatory remarks need to be recognised in the context of the person making the post.

I think we can accept as fact that "Cactus Jack" is a person who delights in spreading fertiliser and seeing what pops up. I'm actually surprised that the statement would have been given any credibility at all given the situation. Hardly likely that guests of the RAAF would be dressing in that manner. Really...

Please, don't lose your minds just because others around you are losing theirs. It's an obvious windup. And if anyone can verify that Cactus actually does fly an aircraft, then I'll be surprised.
But only if they can be verified too.

Gotta agree with a lot of the sentiments of posters expressing moderation though. Remember that we are at WAR!!!! Remember? The "WAR on TERROR"? A contradiction in terms if ever there was... And remember that the first casualty of war is the truth.

You know, propaganda, lies, spies, and all that mind screwing stuff.

Life's a Bitch, then you Fly.

(Unfortunately, even flying is losing it's appeal with all this madness about terrorists gripping the gullible masses)