PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - JETGO Airlines to launch Brisbane-Karratha-Singapore services
Old 6th Jul 2018, 13:56
cee cee

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by TWOTBAGS
An ASIC search has shown that neither Bredereck nor Mulder are/were/ever have been directors of the company, confirmed by the administrator.
Then perhaps you can explain why Jetgo's own news page says

JETGO Australia’s Managing Director Airlines Paul Bredereck advised “Despite an obvious small core demand for the jet service, unfortunately the traffic demand and high costs cannot support two carriers on this route, therefore JETGO has made the commercial decision to redeploy its aircraft onto other routes.”

Mr Bredereck's own LinkedIn profile says that he is the Managing Director Airline Operations of JETGO Australia from 2012 to 2018.
So did Mr Bredereck misrepresent himself to JetGo or to ASIC?

The administrator is required by law to make their opinion in the DOCA as to where the financial culpability lies, end of story. Its then up to ASIC to form a case that has enough evidence to warrant investigation int the accountability of the Sole Director.

The only people who could remotely qualify to pass knowledge of what happened in the jetgo offices in the past 12 months are those that were there in person on a day to day basis, which factually are few and far between.
The defintion of a managing director is someone who is responsible for the daily operations of a company, organization, or corporate division.

By what definition is Mr Bredereck not privy to the day-to-day operations of the company?

I am happy to retract/revise anything i've written here if its not true, .
I look forward to hearing your explaination.