PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qantas admits Arab 'terror' blunder
View Single Post
Old 6th Oct 2003, 16:05
Capt Claret

Bottums Up

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Quotes:
  • I understand that the guys were wearing inappropriate shirts which made reference to "pilot training" and "jihad". Apparently there were communications "problems".
  • Given that every successful act of terrorism seems to have been committed by a male or males of middle eastern appearance ....
  • Tshirts with nasty things on them
  • Apparently in addition to the shirts, they were also giving nasty looks to the crew, were seated throughout the cabin and after further investigation were booked under "House of Jihad" or something of that nature.
There doesn't seem to be one post on this thread from anyone who was there! How then can quotes such as those above be taken seriously?

I find it almost incredulous to believe that an Australian Defence Force officer would allow his charges to travel in the alleged manner, given the hype of the past two years.

ANSA agree wholeheartedly. While both sides simply blame the other side there will be no resolution. It interesting how it seems the majority of the WASP/Anglo community simply side against the Arabs without looking at both sides.

ApocalypseThen if

the most conservative judgement is supposed to prevail
does this mean the Captain should decline to depart into turbulence and challenging weather when the conservative F/O says, "I don't think we should go skipper"?