PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Top of the World: photos from Nepal
View Single Post
Old 4th Jul 2018, 05:06
Vertical Freedom

Received 25 Likes on 25 Posts
Thumbs up Flight Safety is no accident; it's good Airmanship

G'day gulliBell..........good question Mate 'slipped, whaaaat.the F? - SLIPPED' sheet.hey I guess some rouge Monkeys did a runner from the Monkey temple to go for a leisurely picnic with a great view (Grande H)...following their rowdy partying they'd left their Banana peels up there, which shockingly caused the slip
+++++++++
Hoy evil7....if a Pilot carries out a proper landing (lever fully down to the floor) then tests/proves ground stability; then that will save machines falling over & if the TR is safely outa the way, saves Lives too (double bonus)
+++++++++
Hey there Self loading bear.................think I'll go with the Monkeys leaving Banana peel story
+++++++++
G'day gulliBell....thanks for that, I designed the Grande Hospital Helideck, visited a dozen times during construction, was first to test it & landed there over 300 times on her, I can assure You the weight bearing properties are even throughout the entire deck structure & not stronger inside the yellow circle or rather yellow square it this case You can still land inside the yellow landing area with the TR overhanging away from over excited relatives & nurses running around the machine...safer that way
+++++++++
Hello Bhutan_H130.................please contact the operators & insurance companies for more info, I cannot comment on this topic
+++++++++
Hey evil7.......please explain to me Sir how exactly to land? I guess after 40,000+ successful landings I still need some serious learnin' Thanks in advance for Your advice
+++++++++
Namaste Flying Bull.....good points Sir! Actually I also cannot understand why You'd arrive so high in a HOGE, certainly won't work on a tiny pinnacle pad above 20,000' - crazy.Man.crazy

Last edited by Vertical Freedom; 10th Jul 2018 at 13:56.