PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Aer Lingus Future Pilot Programme 2018
View Single Post
Old 2nd Jul 2018, 17:54
Eraclito

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by 737ng_x
Same for me...

Anyone can enlighten us about the assessment day? (exercices, etc)

Thanks a lot

Hi 737ng, for what I know, there will be a GROUP assessment with a psychologist. A "case study" (i.e. the most popular, everyone get lost on an island) where everyone has to give its own opinion/point of view. A psychologist will observe you, noticing if you speak first , last , and so on. I did it once but in another sector - Finance in E&Y - . Another one could be that you are part of a group Vs another group, and you will have to work with your team to find a good solution of a certain problem/issue. In this scenario they are going to note your ability to work in a group and which role are you going to play (for instance, if you are going to be the "speaker" , the one who speak on behalf of your group, etc...). --> the aim is to find someone who is nice to work with, competent and professional.

For the INDIVIDUAL assessment unfortunately I do not have a direct experience in the aviation sector, but again a psychologist (probably with a captain) will evaluate/confirm your personality traits, motivation and if you are good fit for the company. just be honest and you will be fine

hope this helps.