PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Easyjet Fracas
Thread: Easyjet Fracas
View Single Post
Old 1st Jul 2018, 08:51
wiggy

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
did not say any airline has that policy. I said it is legal to deny boarding to anyone who is drunk or intoxicated

i don’t want to get thrown off for starting brawl, but I thought your words were:

“Yep. A zero-tolerance regarding boarding people who have had alcohol. The rules are in place already, but they are not being enforced by most crew members.

It is very very easy, and fully legal. Deny boarding to anyone who have had alcohol or in any way behave like they had ..”

My emphasis, I must admit drew the conclusion from that statement that there was a no alchohol at all tolerance where you worked, hence my question but anyhow thank you for the clarification.

As for "Oh, and because you haven't heard of more than 5 occasions on your flight, doesn't mean they don't happen. It often mean the crew don't bother to tell you, because they know you don't care. - Think about that a bit."

Yes I've thought about it...TBH I'm really not sure how you can make a comment like that unless you have a stereotypical view of all pilots, or you 've worked out exactly who I am, have flown with me, and have for some reason formed that opinion..which one is it?

Anyhow have a good Sunday.

Last edited by wiggy; 1st Jul 2018 at 09:01.