PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Skype and #$%@#$ MS
View Single Post
Old 30th Jun 2018, 23:42
Loose rivets
Psychophysiological entity

Location: Tweet Rob_Benham Famous author. Well, slightly famous.
Received 37 Likes on 18 Posts
Finally, I got the PC unboxed. I could never have slept not knowing. Skype did not sign in but did give me a message that there was a new password now. I put that in and it ran. Phew. But on this basis, the other one should run but doesn't. Perhaps reloading Classic and starting again will work.

Also, it has informed me that all MS stuff should be working on this password. Oh, my. I wonder what joys will unfold.

My computer is on probably 12 hours a day. Anything I want to know I go to it. Reading Ken Follett's Century Trilogy, I'd zoom over and check historical details now and then. (Mostly well researched.) Things like that.

Oh, Monday back with the eye guy, and I thought I'd check fovea response curves. Google never ceases to astound me. Right there, the graphs I wanted.

Many of my late hours are spent on Quora. I've gained quite a few followers and blog copies. I can't keep up with spacetime math, but heck, nor can some professors.

I really hadn't seen a time coming where I was just connected to the world by a wire. Odd really. I realise I haven't been out much apart from power-walking for years. If I was in a country cottage with not even electric light, I wonder what I'd do. Basket weaving, probably.

I'll try reloading Skype tomorrow.