PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Top of the World: photos from Nepal
View Single Post
Old 27th Jun 2018, 14:20
Vertical Freedom

Received 25 Likes on 25 Posts
Post IIMC? Never....even the Ducks were walking

G'day GrayHorizonsHeli..............looooong story, but the short version is an acclaimed Mountain Pilot after an altercation with Sherpa's refusing to refuel Him, a plastic 20ltr jerry can went up through the MR blades whilst at ground-idle. 1 MR Blade had begun to de-laminate, BUT the Pilot flew like that anyways. Vibration was horrendous, 2 months later there was an in-flight starflex failure leading to a crash with only minor injuries. Machine was totaled
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hoy there gulliBell.....that's the earth bonding wire, the coloured tape is to code the Blades to match the correct position on the Head But.But.But I Love the ocean; sun, surf, salt & sweet slurpies (eyeKandy)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello there fadecdegraded.............WILCO Jest a wee crack
Morning SRFred.................exactly my sentiments! I have noticed it takes around 3-4weeks to loose the acclimatization O2 bonus You gain when back down at sea level