PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Crew humiliation Mexican style
View Single Post
Old 25th Jun 2018, 19:34
neila83

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Some of the responses here say a lot more about the people making them than they do about México...

I'm baffled by the complete logical fallacy that because there is a high level of another type of crime, they should ignore customs. I assume we would apply the same to the USA, with all those murders and the gun death rate, why on earth are they putting so many resources into ruining people a day at the airport?

As a brit living in México I can assure you there are huge swathes of the country that are far safer than many parts of the US. In fact safer than London. I walk around at night in Mexico City without problem. Obviously I know where not to go like any big city.

​​​​​​Some things are better here than at home, some things not. In terms of the general charisma and warmth of the people, they win every time. I having been here during the response to the earthquake last year, the ignorance of some of you is embarrassing. Educate yourselves, the world is a great place if you open your minds and don't walk round looking for ways to feel superior.