PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NATS interview process
View Single Post
Old 25th Jun 2018, 13:45
GreenATC

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi TaelS,

Yes it's now been over one month since I did my Stage 3. We were told we'd hear back within 15 days yet nothing so far.

I emailed HR one week ago; it was the same person I had contact with previously and it was their direct work email address rather than an [email protected] for example.

Bizarre and a little disappointing really. It takes a lot of effort and commitment to prepare and actually get down to the interviews and for them to not reply within their own 15 working day timeframe is somewhat unprofessional, particularly after sending a follow-up email.

Mickmac2018 - I can empathise with you! No idea how they haven't responded to you. I did my Stage 2 in May and heard within 5 days. Something isn't quite right within NATS' recruitment.

Timpsi - I'm with you, man.

Cheers,

GreenATC

UPDATE: Received a phone call to tell me that they had a problem with their computers or something and they are going through the applications again. They said that is why no-one has apparently heard anything. But good news, I've been given a conditional offer

Last edited by GreenATC; 25th Jun 2018 at 18:42. Reason: Update