PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Air Japan (AJX) B767
View Single Post
Old 25th Jun 2018, 11:16
iggy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
@remains positive Thailand is rather tough regarding working permits unless wifey happens to be what whichever company in Thailand is looking for at that moment. If she is a qualified teacher she will get an offer on the spot. I have quite a lot of experience in Thailand myself and I would not advice anyone to move here before securing a job, specially when there are kids involved. RP's only come after 5 years of paying taxes locally through a work permit, and the list of professions banned for foreigners is quite long.

Viet Nam, on the other hand, is much more simple. Visas are easy to buy and you can set up your own company, which will open the door to an RP for you and your bunch. After that is just a matter of network and time before she finds something she will really like, instead of having to accept any job to avoid getting in trouble with immigration. No limits for foreigners, I have seen white guys selling beverages on the beach!

Quite a large South American community in both countries so she won't feel alone, I'm Spanish myself.

Indonesia, I've got no idea about.

Mucha suerte y escribeme si necesitas algo mas.