PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Non type rated easyjet recruitment?
View Single Post
Old 24th Jun 2018, 18:54
Altair

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi lfrk,

I went last week for NTR DEC.
sim: from edinburgh SID normal takd off no fd no ap. FO from EZY but acted as a sand bag.
Then a bit of manoeuvers to get the a320 in hand, basically climb/descent with a given ias, 35 bank turn at given ias....
Then hand fly ils raw data

Positioning at fl350 LOFT frm EDI to LGW. Medical eme, divert to MAN. The objectives is to check the managment skills so I gave control to the FO.

Back to LGW EZY office. 30mn presentation of ezy and the test team: 3 pilots and 2 hr.
Then 30mn group exercise: given an A4 with the description of the exercise. Quite vague on purpose. 30mn to solve the problem. We had to build 4 tunnels to carry a vehicule, all with restrictions and limitations.
Main objectives: check your participation, leadership and management.

Later, 45mn hr interview. Advice: gather as much info as possible on ezy, the core values and organisation. They will check your motivation on that.
3 scenarios for a STAR discussion. Prepare these carefully.

And then good by to catch the flight home😉
I hope this will be useful. The day is VERY relax and fun. They are all pro so be careful, behind any question lies a snake.... Stay relax and try to enjoy, a smile does not cost much but can make the difference.
At last, you will get a thorough briefing before any task so they are not trying to trick you. They tell you what they expect frm you and what they want to see.

The Easy way 😊