Thread: FLOW REA msgs
View Single Post
Old 5th Oct 2003, 19:51
flowman

Time merchant

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Check6

"Related question
During the past year we now receive with our Eurocontrol invoices additional charges from individual countries for ATC services.

Can someone explain these additional charges?"

You asked the above question about route charges (which seems to have disappeared from this thread). I apologise for the delay in answering your, but I had to find the right person to give me the answer which is as follows:

CRCO sends three types of bill for ATC services -
1. the "multilateral" bill for en-route charges in the Eurocontrol Charge Area
2. approach charge bills for member countries which have requested us to make this billing on their behalf (eg Ireland, Denmark, Italy...)
3. bills for air navigation services for countries which are not member states of Eurocontrol but which have requested us to make this billing on their behalf (eg Belarus, Uzbekistan, Morocco...)

You indicated in your question that these additional charges have appeared "during the last year" - the above arrangements have been in place for several years now and my source in CRCO was not aware of any changes which have occurred recently.

Hope this answers your question, if not you can check for further details under CRCO in the Eurocontrol public web site.

flowman