PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - How the write a Pilot Resume
View Single Post
Old 24th Jun 2018, 06:15
Bend alot

Received 19 Likes on 12 Posts
Dear Sir,

I said Sir and not Sir/Madam as chances are you are a male.

I wish to apply for a position as a pilot with your company, mostly because you have aircraft and I need to log flying hours for the next job. They currently don't employ pilots with my very limited experience, so I need someone like you to take a risk on me. I hope in return I don't break too many aircraft and actually make some profit for you during my employment with you.

As you are aware I have ambitions of flying that you can not provide, so I wont pretend that I am going to stay forever. I will however keep you informed of any interviews and job offers as soon as I get them. While this may give you more time to replace me when the time comes it will also be for a time a chance for you to retain me if required by offering me that twin flying or turbine should you get one, or you may want to be rid of me by then - and put in a good word for me as a reference.

I am in town for as long as 20 packets of 2min noodles, 12 cans of baked beans, 2 dozen eggs and enough cash for 3 cartons of beer lasts. Then I sell the car and fly to live with my parents and get my job back stacking shelves.

I bet this, my last pilots application job for some time that your company holds honesty as a trait very high.

Hoping to be working for you soon.
BAP