PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Modular V Integrated (Merged) - Look here before starting a new thread!
Old 23rd Jun 2018, 15:03
AdamQuinny

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi J,
Thanks a lot for taking the time to help me out it is greatly appreciated. Like you I did turn down the modular option before but I still think that it wouldn't be as smooth as the integrated routes. Today my girlfriend was flying to Italy and she sent me a video of her walking across the tarmac to the plane and within me, I just felt a rush of excitement and I would love to wake up and experience that feeling every single day.

I've seen this Jet2 apprenticeship scheme before, I don't fully understand it, it talks about learning all about Jet2 but then it's called 'pilot apprenticeship' so do you end up with an MPL? CPL? ATPL? How much would an introductory lesson be? I've learnt that a PPL is a good kickstarter so would this be a good idea - Finish A-Levels --> PPL --> Get a job --> keep applying for modular and integrated courses whilst still working --> pause/stop work if accepted to a course ?
Thanks.