PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Airbus warns about no-deal Brexit
View Single Post
Old 22nd Jun 2018, 22:09
Burnt Fishtrousers

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Alber Ratman

"I would go back to Jet Blast mate, your knowledge and aviation background reading your previous, belongs there and not here."

You do not need to push throttles on a daily basis to smell a political rat. 3 months ago Airbus were extolling the virtues of the UK workforce as the best and most productive now all of a sudden they are considering moving with a totally unconvincing business model. A business is a business and if observers see uncertainty in your business they aren't going to invest in it or purchase from you.
To put in jeopardy a viable going concern based on political dogma with so called barriers that can be done away easily with at the swipe of a pen in March 2019 appears somewhat odd to say the least.

I have set up many dealerships in India selling our software so know exactly how Indian business works. Too much red tape and veeery slowly in my experience

As for aviation, Boeing having no replacement on the cards to match the A380 says it all...the future of these large jets is in question with point to point flying the future as demonstrated by the 787 Heathrow to Perth non stop run recently.....makes common business sense...I'll see you over in Jet Blast mate so we can parry a few more over in the sandpit of us unworthy unwashed non aviation oiks