PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - F-35 Cancelled, then what ?
View Single Post
Old 21st Jun 2018, 01:03
Brat

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by George K Lee
Good idea in theory, but how's the man going to sustain his virility?
George, George, as an insulter supremo yourself your virility, by your own yardstick is indeed in question.

[/QUOTE] the snowy owl says, O rly? Pray, what are the measures of program success?[/QUOTE]
Obviously some facets beyond any comprehension of yours. Snowy owl?? Really? What have you been sipping?

[/QUOTE] time and on budget? Hmm, looks and smells like it pooed the bed in those areas.[/QUOTE]
Where have I at any time claimed that? I have never disputed that the program is over budget and late, and your scatological preferences, just a little distasteful.

[/QUOTE] capability as promised? That seems to be a question of how much of C2D2 is spent on fixing things that were supposed to be delivered at Block 3. The fact that Block 4/C2D2 is still undefined says a lot.[/QUOTE]
Undisputed by me George, I have simply pointed out that like Sprey, you have ignored successes and focussed on failures, losing sight of the overall program, which, at the moment appears to be ahead of any comparable program of a similar nature, and continue to act rather like a Chinese troll.