PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Luton-9
Thread: Luton-9
View Single Post
Old 20th Jun 2018, 20:53
Manx

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smile

Originally Posted by LTNman
I don't judge but just observe. If that has offended you then too bad so I suggest you block my posts.
I'm not offended, but with the standard of popular debate I know why you've been directed to draw that conclusion. I'm happy that you didn't lower yourself to accusing me of being politically correct or calling me a snowflake or some other term that morons lower themselves to using these days - they generally do that when they're offended by the assumptions of other people being offended (really!!). We should be able to comment when we're not offended but where we disagree and those comments should warrant not causing offence by default - I'm fairly sure that based on the historical information thats posted here that most of us are adults.

I've just observed that some of your posts regularly include irrelevant, out of place and unverifiable comments about Eastern Europeans and that they negatively tarnish the otherwise great content of your contributions. Those comments don't appear in any other topic on these boards that I read or from any other poster.

Apologies if you're offended by my observations but that's not my concern.

Great photo updates as always