PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Brexit and UK licences
View Single Post
Old 20th Jun 2018, 19:34
superflanker

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Negan
Yeah like the quadrant system coming in, I started my exams before Quadrant and then it came in all of a sudden and I had to adapt to the new system, had I known quadrant was coming in and only being applied to the UK you bet I would not have done my exams under the UK CAA

The rule makers can do as they please and everyone just has to accept it so in this case I agree that sounds like a good idea to prepare for the worst and see if you can get your results transfered I may look into that when i'm done my exams
I can't agree, it's a different scenario. I'ts like if you have done all 14 exams before Quadrant, and when you start your ME-IR training the CAA tells you "Sorry, there is a new system going on, you will have to sit all exams again".

In fact, the most reasonable would be: if you get your ground exams certificate when the UK is still on EASA, that certificate will remain valid for any EASA country.

I agree with you in the idea of transfering the results to another CAA (this would solve everything), but I never heard this could be done. Perhaps someone can help with this query?