PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Flybe-9
Thread: Flybe-9
View Single Post
Old 20th Jun 2018, 17:54
mik3bravo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by PDXCWL45
So airlines from LCY don't cancel flights? Good luck !
I fly a lot with my business every month. Flybe has been worst performer of all the flights I take each month. So on a average probability my experiences with them on the Dublin route haven’t been great.

I have rarely and I mean very rarely had any problems with BA or Aer Lingus or Cityjet (or dare I say it even Ryanair) on a London- Dublin route.

With the extremely rare exception due to wx, in general all of these carriers run a well organised reliable service.

Regrettably for Flybe that has not consistently been the case at all and any of their various issues on the route are down to a/c tech or crew issues or some other technical ops issues but not wx related issue.

Anyway, my business spends considerable costs on flights but afraid those travel expenses will now not include Flybe in the list of carriers to use. I can’t run a business and get to meetings if we can’t trust a carrier to deliver good reliable services.

I pull no punches and make no apologies for it - that’s business in a consumer lead world and my business goes with whatever carriers help our business operate effectively we are not precious about any airline.