PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Luton-9
Thread: Luton-9
View Single Post
Old 20th Jun 2018, 17:36
asdf1234

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Lee Baker Street
LTNman, whilst I am sure your a nice bloke the fact remains you are equally a very negative person! Being a racist is ok as long as you keep it to yourself! As someone who on a daily basis monitors the development of the new rail link from my departing train at Parkway to the airport CTA area- there is in fact on-going works being carried out!
I stop by here once in a while as every time I use Luton I despair at the transport facilities and I like to see what others are saying about the airport. The departure lounge improvements are welcome and I still find immigration on the way out very quick for UK passport holders as most of the arrivals don't have EU passports and queue in the "other" lane.

However I'm posting today to point out that whilst racism in private is certainly not ok, whether you keep it to yourself or promote it openly, LTNman's post was simply not racist.

Best everyone keeps on topic, and all you snowflakes offended by real life observations - avert your eyes from now on.