PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - JETGO Airlines to launch Brisbane-Karratha-Singapore services
Old 20th Jun 2018, 06:03
longlegs

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Instrument number CASA EX79/17
I, ST JOHN GILES MORRIS, Acting Air Navigation, Airspace and AerodromesManager, a delegate of CASA, make this instrument under regulations 11.160 and 11.205 of the Civil Aviation Safety Regulations 1998.
[Signed S.J. Morrris]
St John Morris
Acting Air Navigation, Airspace and Aerodromes Manager
30 June 2017
Exemption — ADS-B requirements in Embraer ERJ-135LR aircraft (JetGo Australia)
1 Duration

This instrument:
(a) commences on 1 August 2017; and
(b) is repealed at the end of 31 March 2018.
2 Exemption
(1) JetGo Australia Holdings Pty Ltd, ARN 805527 (JetGo Australia), is exempt from paragraph 9B.10 of Civil Aviation Order 20.18 in relation to the operation under the I.F.R. of the Embraer ERJ-135LR aircraft serial number 145713, registered on the date of this instrument as VH-JZG (the aircraft), between the following location sets:
(a) Brisbane and Albury;
(b) Brisbane and Dubbo;
(c) Brisbane and Tamworth;
(d) Brisbane and Wagga Wagga;
(e) Essendon and Dubbo;
(f) Essendon and Port Macquarie;
(g) Townsville and Rockhampton and Gold Coast;
(h) any location and either Brisbane or Sydney for a maintenance positioning flight;
(i) any 2 locations mentioned in paragraphs (a) to (g) for the purpose of conducting a ferry flight.
(2) The exemption is subject to the conditions mentioned in section 3.
3 Conditions
(1) JetGo Australia must ensure that field 18 of the flight plan for the operation includes the phrase “RMK/ADSB EXEMPT”.
(2) JetGo Australia must ensure that the aircraft is operated at or below flight level 280.