PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Manchester-2
Thread: Manchester-2
View Single Post
Old 19th Jun 2018, 22:23
Mr A Tis

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Sparky Sam - streuth - a cool pint at 6am ? Lucky you We can't all travel without checked bags.
My last visit was 6am last Friday (T1),- using Fastrack 50 minutes - Non fast trackers 90-120 minutes - You joined the queue at Emirates & walked opposite direction to Etihad before snaking back to easyJet and then the security entrance- as per the Evening News reporting the same on Monday.

Arrival back at MAN - 1 hour to deliver about 40 bags.

Zooker, my other half spends about 10 hours a day on conference calls on line- however, he is required to travel world wide for conferences, workshops & of course trade fairs where promotion of the company in person is essential. Although based in Hong Kong he spends an awful lot of time in Europe. He works his schedule in the UK to avoid MAN as much as possible but sometimes it's unavoidable. If you are working a 14 hour day you don't want to start with a 2 hour wait stood in a pen.

I have supported MAN all my life & the great days of Gill T are gone and now we have managers interested in bonuses rather than passenger experience. Yes many people have good or indifferent experiences, but it is abundantly clear a substantial number are having abysmal experiences. That's not a subjective view but reality, to suggest otherwise is denial.