PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qantas Recruitment
View Single Post
Old 16th Jun 2018, 03:23
Sykes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I'm bored...

Looks like I've triggered another Qantas pilot, LOL!

All pilots joining the group are told it’s two years wait for mainline. No bias against QLink drivers there.
You're not comparing the same apples as I am. You're saying that WITHIN THE GROUP, there isn't any bias against Qlink. That may be true, but that's NOT what I said.

Many Network and JQ drivers have been delayed many months before starting at mainline. No bias against QLink drivers there either.
Same argument. Within the group there may be no bias.

However some ex cadets and other internals that mainline has accepted as S/Os have very quickly earned reputations that aren’t flattering for them.
Not relevant to anything I've said.

So let’s not pretend that being a QLink Driver makes you a successful mainline pilot either.
GOLD! Virgin, Cathay Pacific, Emirates, and Dragonair all may beg to differ. The word on the street was, was that most of those airlines considered Qlink to be one of the best training schools around. But not good enough for Qantas mainline. You know what that makes you sound like? Starts with "S" and rhymes with.... skygod!

All your so-called "FACTS" prove is that you have one interpretation and I have another. And the "fact" that "Qlink drivers are over represented".. hang on, in your previous post it was "Qlink and other group pilots", now it's just Qlink pilots. Not being "rubbery" with our FACTS now, are we?