PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Recent MCC/JOC experience
View Single Post
Old 14th Jun 2018, 04:50
nnanR

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi everyone!

Currently im under frozen ATPL training! Hopefully going to finish with the exams at the end of the summer.
After finishing it I would like to do the MCC/JOC part as soon as possible in Europe. If anyone could help me tips and advices pls. Reviewing the posts the pilots mostly said the Simtech(but the recent post did not say too much good), Cocki4u, VA.
I read about the Cardiff Aviation with the FFS 747, or BAA seems ok too. Cardiff has quick course and normal, which has time difference but for example the Wizz requests the full 16 hours course. Anyone about this? Is that really important to do these on a FFS or doing these on a FNPT is just fine? Could you tell me the big difference between these? I know the FFS moves like the real one and FNPT is fixed, im looking for answer which could describe me for example the handling difference, little things etc.
Like everyone else I have the same dilemma: doing it on an Airbus, or Boeing? Finishing the courses on the bus and later applying for a RYR sim check? How did you solve this problem? After the airbus paying for a fixed Boeing sim XXeuro/hour in a plaza?
Im not rich, but i would like to pay for the quality of the training. I can not afford the CAE which works double (or triple) than the other organisations. Are they really good for that money, are they really the best? Hmm..

Anyway, I am happy to read your answers, tips and advices.
Thank you, Good day!