PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - European training bonds, again....
View Single Post
Old 13th Jun 2018, 09:03
Captain Kaboom

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
To elaborate, I have been sick, the contract states you automaticaly get fired after 7 days sickness and so they did, misconduct they dare to call this, pretty bizare.
First they force you to start a bogus company so they can dodge any social security or tax payments, since you are only 3 days home per month you can't freelance for another company which they also forbid in the contract which indicates you are actualy more than full time employed by this club.
So no payment and on top of this pay for this same period training cost back while you had no income and the actual typerating is expired at the same moment.

And regarding the background check, if you send in the course of normal operations an email to the company it is never answered, seemed to be a policy thing so no illusions about any feedback.
Guys that came with a typerating and left (company is massively left by pilots) never got a reference anyways.
I'm sure if you explain in a later stage it is an East European country that seems to be a little stuck in the past with manners and respect it can be elaborated, besides, I have copies of techlogs and montly summaries.

No way there is payback of trainingcosts after this abuse, never got my days off as promised in the contract.