PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Sheer Bad Luck
Thread: Sheer Bad Luck
View Single Post
Old 10th Jun 2018, 15:53
Sir Niall Dementia

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Sadly chopcock I have met at least one PPL who was going to do something illegal due to one of your postings from a couple of years ago about landing in congested areas.

You’re not funny, your theories on here could kill, and your theories are read by new PPL’s, the media as well as the professionals the forum is aimed at.

I’m not laughing, I don’t know anyone else who is, and let’s rwmember that this thread started because a “pilot” killed his passengers by behaving stupidly and a coroner thought it was “bad luck”. It wasn’t bad luck, that pilot might has well have used a gun on this passengers, the result is the same, the bad luck was a coroner too ill informed to tell the truth.

I don’t care if you haven’t flown your aircraft overweight, or flown the idiotic IMC let down from the other thread, I don’t care of you do or don’t fly into congested areas the way you’ve described before, I do care that someone may think you’re right and fly an aircraft over weight, attempt your IIMC let down, ignore the law on congested areas and kill a few more people than the owner of G-OHCP managed.

Right now in the UK a review into on-shore helicopter safety is in process. I have no doubts more restrictions are heading our way. I earn my living as a UK based helicopter pilot and the stupidity of the owner of OHCP is one of the reasons for that review, I hope he’s proud of himself wherever he is. People like you and him are just making the situation worse, troll or not, it really is time the mods banned you before you harm someone else.

SND