PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Australian pilots can work for US regionals.
Old 10th Jun 2018, 06:47
Seagull201

Originally Posted by VH DSJ
There's some conflicting information around. I know of two people who have just been granted their E3 visas without a degree and around 5 years industry experience.
There is conflicting information around.

I enquired by phone and to spoke to a lady in Human Resources at CommutAir, that handles the Australian side of things,
The above written posts was the feedback recieved.
A Bachelor degree was mentioned, due to visa processing difficulties being experienced, or an applicant needed, the required number of years of industry work experience.

The feedback i received doesn't have to be gospel, further information is needed.
There have been posts on this topic in the last 6 months from persons, saying, they got knocked back by the Consulate for an E3 application and that's with 4 years industry work experience (no degree),
while other people got through and no degree or number of years.

It's probably best for a person to email skywest and Commutair and ask them about the visa requirements, in relation to the Bachelor degree and work experience requirements.
It's approaching mid year now, the advertisements from Skywest and CommutAir will continue all year round and years to come.

The more people that contribute to this topic and let everyone know of their experiences in getting the E3, the better the information everyone will have, prior to applying.