View Single Post
Old 9th Jun 2018, 13:01
  #9 (permalink)  
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Hampshire
Age: 42
Posts: 69
Originally Posted by Timelord View Post
Not to be picky, but for the sake of accuracy what you are calling “RWR” is, I think , “RWE” . Radar Warning Equipment. I only ever saw this in German and Italian jets at Cottesmore but it may have been fitted to very early Brit GR 1s. By the early 1990s GR1s had RHWR which had a different display.
Thanks for the info RE the RWE some would this have been replaced by RHWR when they were deplyed in the Gulf war, I would like it to be as accurate as possible but its hard to get it accurate becuase they changed a few things so i can just try to make sure all the parts were fitted at the same time and i would like to base it on the layout when it was in the Gulf war so i might have to replace that RWE.
Jayviator is offline