PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Australian pilots can work for US regionals.
Old 8th Jun 2018, 20:49
havick

Received 46 Likes on 20 Posts
Originally Posted by bafanguy
havick,

What does that mean for those already flying in the US on an E3 when it comes time to renew the visa ? Will they get the new level of scrutiny and be denied if found lacking the quals to hold an E3, i.e., BS degree and/or requisite years in the profession ?

Perhaps some consulate "shopping" might produce better results ?

And the government with its Perfumed Princes can always be blamed.

that’s a good question. I don’t have a crystal ball, nor am I an immigration attorney so who knows what the outcome will be for someone in the situation you mention above.

Ive heard of and know of one person that has had their green card revoked and citizenship revoked based on originally obtaining an immigrant visa using false information (misrepresentation). That being said if the person that originally went for their E3 interview and were granted their visa with no misrepresentation and the consulate officer granted it on the information in front of them then who knows.

If I were to bet I would say that they will be a tick and flick to be renewed, I wonder if they even ask for any more evidence to renew it other than a continued letter of offer?

once I again I don’t know the consulate ins and outs of the E3 as I came over on a green card from day one. So I’m only taking a wild guess.