View Single Post
Old 8th Jun 2018, 19:39
  #4 (permalink)  
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Scotland
Posts: 374
Not to be picky, but for the sake of accuracy what you are calling “RWR” is, I think , “RWE” . Radar Warning Equipment. I only ever saw this in German and Italian jets at Cottesmore but it may have been fitted to very early Brit GR 1s. By the early 1990s GR1s had RHWR which had a different display.
Timelord is offline