PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - My Tornado GR1 cockpit project so far
View Single Post
Old 8th Jun 2018, 17:00
Jayviator

Received 12 Likes on 4 Posts
My Tornado GR1 cockpit project so far

Just wanted to show my Tornado GR1 cockpit as it is so far, the cardboard panels are just a temporary measure until i can either get some original panels, or some made for me, i might even be able to get away with using hardboard but still want a metal frame to support it, I have not put the HUD on as that is very heavy and I am not sure the box could support it.
I think the RWR could do with being a few mm to the right and i think the entire panel needs to be a little higher, but like i said this is just a temporary set up so i can see how its going to look.
I have a few more parts which I have not yet fitted.
Just wanted to show my Tornado GR1 cockpit as it is so far, the cardboard panels are just a temporary measure until i can either get some original panels, or some made for me, i might even be able to get away with using hardboard but still want a metal frame to support it, I have not put the HUD on as that is very heavy and I am not sure the box could support it.
I think the RWR could do with being a few mm to the right and i think the entire panel needs to be a little higher, but like i said this is just a temporary set up so i can see how its going to look.
by https://www.flickr.com/photos/145547634@N04/