PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - MAM QF Casuals
Thread: MAM QF Casuals
View Single Post
Old 8th Jun 2018, 11:09
givemewings

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
So basically, the pay is the same as what C got 8-10 years ago. Yikes. OT at that time kicked in over 100 hours I think? And max 120? Or it was possibly OT after 120 and max 140, I can't recall.

C didn't have any sick leave or annual leave either (except one calendar month per year to be taken all at once, unpaid) I don't think we got paid sick upline either, just accommodation. I got sick for a good chunk of time out of my base and I basically lived off a loaf of bread and hot chicken from the Coles down the street as at the time I had no money (only cash at home) and payday was ages away... lol... so that's no surprise it's not paid now either. They did organise all the usual stuff like dr, transport to/from dr etc etc

I wonder if the training is still all in SYD/MEL or if they are doing classroom in PER and sending over for EPs... I had heard that was how it was going to be done shortly before I left, but no idea if that is how it's done now. There is the facility in Perth as there is a 737 cabin sim down in Jandakot, but it's not QF spec as far as I know