PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates no windows in first
View Single Post
Old 6th Jun 2018, 22:10
Mr Mac

Received 168 Likes on 103 Posts
Unhappy Emirates no windows in first

To the cabin
Well it appears the row over window seats will disappear in the EK First class cabin as you will soon have virtual windows which according to STC are more economic - weight saving / give a better view from external cameras. Well I am sorry STC but I have spent many a long hours in your Business class looking at cameras, and out of the window, and in daylight my 57 year old eyes beat your cameras any day of the week. As you never upgrade me to First, I may never have this issue, but I fear it is coming down the Bus (no pun intended). However having probably bought a good chunk of one of your 380 undercarriages, and spending more time in the air with EK than some of your hard pressed, and evidently leaving crews this maybe the last straw. What idiot in accounts convinced you that this was a good idea - name please to name and shame. This attitude maybe why I am personally moving to SQ and LH more for my travels these days, as it is a creeping malaise through EK ie accountancy, rather than customer service. You may sleep walk into becoming BA Mk2 if you are not careful. Reap what you sow.
An unhappy
Mr Mac

Last edited by Mr Mac; 9th Jun 2018 at 05:59.