PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Tnt/Asl airlines belgium
View Single Post
Old 5th Jun 2018, 20:57
artgur2438

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by midnightcity
I would say don't waste your time (=money ) with them but if you want to give a try well:
-expect questions about holding patterns entries, altimetry (you are on glide perfectly, you should pass an OM at 1300feet according to the chart but your altimeter's showing 1500feet, why?), RVSM definition, and some acronyms words very useful for pilots from JEPPESEN charts (oh don't expect what HIALS mean, with them, too useful and easy, expect something you barely see and care lol). Climb gradients to know (review performances and especially CS25 certification).
that's it. Very picky questions, but they do not seem to change so much so...it becomes pointless finally. I should have read this forum before going there yes.
So review IFR mostly I would say.

There is no global mark taken into account. If you pass one stage, you'll go for sim check. But if you fail sim it's "thank you sir, you've failed, byebye" no debrief, nothing, no matter if you did great during interview and theory.

good luck mate
(PS: save the max amount for your trip to go up there or you'll regret...)
Thank you midnightcity for your exhaustive debrief. I am perfectly aware i am playing at an expensive game. Who tries nothing has nothing.
Can you tell me more about these bloody jepp acronyms?
Once again thx mate for your help