PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - QANTAS and Air New Zealand Domestic codeshares
Old 4th Jun 2018, 14:05
AerialPerspective

Received 64 Likes on 28 Posts
Originally Posted by almostthere!
Wasn't he the Messiah that Qantas missed out on so badly????? Everyone was eating the green grass on the right side of the fence and the Qantas lads/lass' were crying into their blankets?
Yes and hasn't the media gone seriously quiet on that front now... I don't think there's any doubt that the person running it is out and out incompetent... sorting mail perhaps was the intellectual limit and everything since perhaps just expensive suits and saying yes to the right people. I think the reality is that, while not always a paragon of business efficiency and virtue itself, the Board obviously saw right through him and appointed someone else.

Followed by the taking of ones bat and ball and leaving then making his raison d'etre at the new outfit to get back at the old company, not to make the new one a better business.

I just fear for all those hard workers and decent people that are hanging on a string... seriously, you could toss out nearly all of the management tomorrow and the place would probably run better and no one would notice except for a drastic reduction in the parroting of weasel words in every single unnecessary meeting.

Last edited by AerialPerspective; 4th Jun 2018 at 14:07. Reason: spelling