PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The Journey - Our People, Our Airlines
View Single Post
Old 3rd Jun 2018, 06:30
Apple Tree Yard

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I find that anything sent to me by the company only succeeds in raising my blood pressure to the point that I am basically unfit to operate an aircraft. It's hard to read/listen to the absolute deceptive, deceitful, lying crap that passes for company communication. Can hardly wait to read the predictable "statement" from the company in coming weeks blaming the AOA for a "breakdown" in negotiations and how the company was "doing their best" to be "reasonable". You can fill in the rest of the mountain of lies and half-truths that will accompany that message. That is what you end up with when you are managed by an organization (Swire) that has spent the better part of 200 years building their empire on intimidation, drugs, gun-boat diplomacy and outright corruption and criminality (cargo fines anyone?). Anyone who expects to hear the truth of any situation from our management is living in cloud cuckoo land. Prepare for the inevitable "breakdown of negotiations", then resolve to tighten the screw on the company even further. There is no other option, and we all know it.