PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Aer Lingus Future Pilot Programme 2018
View Single Post
Old 1st Jun 2018, 17:08
Leonv108

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by ana36
Thank you Leonv108...i did mine in English too, even if i am romanian . I just found it strange to do it in romanian language considering Ireland is an English language country.....found it more challenging and more fun.
Just wanted to say that even if i don't know any of you guys of this forum i feel you very close....i feel we are in the same boat ....i can see you checking the mail many times per hour ,checking this forum ,running in your heads the assessment to see i you could do better ,hoping this is the right time...at leats this is what i do ..correct me if i'm wrong please...i say that if its meant to be , will be.....if it is not now will be one day as life in general is about getting up every time you fall...if its now even better .....some of you are not at the first trial and all my respect for not giving up.....before we all fligh high we must be with our feet on the ground ,realistic as this is an extremely hard competition ...on the other hand never stop dreaming, following our dream and never stop hoping ....good luck ...
Yeah thats the idea and spirit man. Just keep pushing for ever opportunity out there. Hopefully all goes well. Good luck to you too and for everyone over here