PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Florida Flying Schools
View Single Post
Old 1st Jun 2018, 10:15
rahulpereira

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I would recommend Global Pilot Academy in Tampa, Florida. Just got back from doing about 180 hrs of flying with them. Being on the West Coast, much less student pilot traffic when compared to the airports and flight schools littered on the East coast. Being a relatively newer school (4-5 years), they're not filled with huge amount of students and focus on making safe and good pilots. Trained and flown in a few schools around the country and was completely surprised at how much the school owners and Chief Flight Instructor actually look at the progress of each student on a day to day basis. Having lost a lot of time and money while training in other flight schools, I understand the importance of choosing a good flight school and also a good area. The West coast does not have many airspace restrictions compared to the East coast and the most important for me was the amount of fields just in case of emergencies. The biggest plus point for me was their maintenance too. I would highly recommend them.
P.S. I do not get any benefits from them. I just try to spread the word based on my amazing experience.