PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Oh yes, I too am praying for a 7X.
View Single Post
Old 29th May 2018, 14:12
2016parks

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Oh yes, I too am praying for a 7X.

A Louisiana televangelist is asking followers to donate money for a $54 million private jet that will “go anywhere in the world in one stop.” Jesse Duplantis, 68, a Christian minister based in Destrehan, about 25 miles east of New Orleans, made the appeal in a video posted last week on his ministry’s website, reported the Times Picayune on Monday. "I really believe that if the Lord Jesus Christ was physically on the Earth today, he wouldn't be riding a donkey," Duplantis says in the video. "He'd be in an airplane flying all over the world." The preacher has set his sights on a brand new Dassault Falcon 7X, a three-engine jet with a range of 5,950 nautical miles. The problem with his previous jets, Duplantis claims, is that they required frequent fueling stops, while the $54 million spent on a Dassault Falcon 7X will in fact prove a money-saver as it allows him to avoid paying “those exorbitant prices with jet fuel all over the world.” In the video, Duplantis says God told him: "I want you to believe in me for a Falcon 7X." Duplantis preaches the prosperity gospel, which holds that wealth is a reward for faith. Louisiana Televangelist Seeks Donations for $54 Million Private Jet