PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - US Regional Headhunting
View Single Post
Old 28th May 2018, 08:06
bafanguy

Received 17 Likes on 11 Posts
Originally Posted by button push ignored
Delta Air Lines used to have a matrix, where everything about an applicants history resulted in a score.
Does anybody know exactly what scored you top points?
Can you name all the categories, and the associated credits?

bpi,

To my knowledge, all the above is TOP SECRET stuff; many will speculate but few if any will actually know. They've admitted that the airlinesapps.com document you submit had darned well better be perfect in punctuation, capitalization, grammar and consistent use of terminology with no gaps in things like employment and/or residency history throughout...lest you be deemed too slovenly and half-baked to be worthy. Beyond that, I've not heard comments from unimpeachable sources as to what factors or their weight that gets one to Hapeville.

For example, turbine PIC was once said to be a deal breaker...then not so much. The volunteering was critical...I know people interviewed without it. We all remain Blind Men and the Elephant.

You'll learn America's nuclear launch codes before you learn the application scoring criteria that gets one a DL interview.

However, apps do get scored and DL admits as much in the instructions for internal recommendations on their company website.