PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - O(verseas)M(anpower)S(olutions)
View Single Post
Old 26th May 2018, 11:20
JA8957

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Seems too good to be true... I'm not an expert on US immigration but have done a fair bit of research and to my understanding getting a green card is a long process after being in the country for several years on an employment visa. I believe there are a few ways of getting it, based on marriage, a relative, green card lottery, investment visa (500k$ minimum), or being sponsored by your US employer after having worked for them for several years on a work visa. I'm sure there are plenty of people on this forum more educated in this matter but the whole "green card after 1 year" smells of complete BS to me.

One of the "testimonials" states the following:
"I'm from Santa Cruz, Bolivia and I have been in the OMS sponsorship program. So far my experience with OMS has been very pleasant and easy going. From the beginning of the process they assisted me and my wife in collecting all the paper to make sure it was done correctly. In less than a year, I had my green card and was settled in a job as a first officer. It had long been a dream to work for an airline in the United States and it is now a reality with the help from OMS and their team members. "

Someone please tell me what type of employment visa would enable the holder to get a green card in "less than a year", certainly not the H1B...

Proceed with extreme caution.