PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Tracey Curtis-Taylor (Merged threads)
View Single Post
Old 25th May 2018, 21:38
Mike Flynn

Received 10 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by Chris Martyr
I agree with you entirely CP. But this business about reviving this thread is a two way deal. If Curtis-Taylor is also happy to accept that the whole thing is a busted flush, then it certainly will find its natural end.
But if, as suggested a few posts back, there are "plans to the fore" - and I have also learned of a last ditch desperate gesture of defiance from her 'team' - then it can only prolong the agony unnecessarily .
As far as I am concerned, it all ended in October 2016. And as CP points out, "any further attempts to revive it will be met with failure" .
In my opinion, as an ex BBC producer, any video shot en route by the chase plane has now gone cold.I doubt the expensive footage has any life as a narrative for TCT and her travels.

Trying to sell the story of any Earthrounders video to broadcasters is difficult because it has become routine.The same applies to boaties who take a year going around the world.

This thread is interesting for notching up over a million views without Tracey Curtis Taylor ever answering the allegations she never flew solo.

Meanwhile I look forward to the summer and perhaps Tracey proving us all wrong and flying the Stearman at various displays on her own.