PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qantas QCCA - Wannabes & Recruitment II
View Single Post
Old 25th May 2018, 07:26
Elljack

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Tango90
Hi everyone. It’s exciting to hear that the recruitment wheel is finally moving again. - it’s been a long 13 months.

I am an external (ex/current flyer) that applied for QCCA in April 2017. I made it through all the rounds successfully completing my security check before I was put on active hold. I received communication a couple weeks ago advising that I was being progressed to medical stage, and that I’d have to re-do my security check again as it has been over 6 months.

I’ve now completed my medical and resubmitted my security check with Qantas at the beginning of this week. I’m now awaiting results from Auscheck/ACIC/Final Qantas Security Clearance status. - waiting for those red crosses to turn into green ticks are making me anxious.

Is anyone else in the same boat?

A question about the background checks, should I have received an email about this and/or done anything? When qantas rang me to say I had progressed they just took all my details, DOB, where I was born, full name etc. Now I’m worried I’ve missed an email!!