PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Job satisfaction in Qatar Airways
View Single Post
Old 25th May 2018, 00:08
tomuchwork

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Guys - honestly - and having seen to much of aviation business around the globe.

Back in the days we went to the ME only for ONE reason, to make money(or, to see which of the famous 2 buckets becomes full earlier, mine was the one with the ***t). The ME for me personally was a very good "cure" - I started to realize HOW good we are threathed back in Europe by MOST airlines(by far not all BUT at least you have legal possibilities to fight out your case. That is NOT the case in any ME country. Point.). That's why I decided to come back.

IF you want to make money nowadays you go to China. It's as simple as that. Even on commuting you make more or equal money then on sitting full time in the boring sandpit. Honestly, as a happy family man, I would neither choose ME or China, BUT IF you would think about there is only China. I am deeply surprised that there are still so many dragged down into the sandpit(well, must be the NG^^, always know better), their time, imho, down there was over nearly 10 years ago.

I know, there are always people that claim that they are happy down there, at my time there we made jokes that propably QR tampered with their water supply and added something ;-)....

If you want money, go to China - especially if you are young . If you want a proper life, clean air, good threatment for your family, job security, social security, retirement - stay in Europe. Well, you go to the middle east nowadays to get what....???? Sand? Go to the Italy, they have sand as well! PLUS - much nicer beaches. And offer a much better life btw.....