PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Cathay Pacific: Penny wise, Pound/Dollar foolish
Old 24th May 2018, 12:38
backtothegrindstone

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Scoreboard
How about quittng bttgs......since i know you dont bring anything to my cockpit?....you signed on when everyone here was saying dont come.....stupid person is what you appear to be now that you are arrved at CX with your moderate turboprop time. Cant log anything for 5 years......how bright are you?....and then you try to lecture Captains......
the funny thing is I have more time / experience than most of your RQ Pilot’s that you leave in charge while you sleep. But who cares about safety, let a inexperienced RQ and a “ inexperienced SO “ fly when they dog tired through the weather etc. RightO Capt: leadership from above!

Just remember most of the local guys and all SO’s actually don’t care about your earnings/housing/ pictures you show them on board of your yachts etc......

yes i I made a mistake coming here. I agree. I’m waiting for a start date. But you ? You will probably b1tch and moan your career away here. Without housing and working harder!