PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates 3 crew long haul destinations this Summer
Old 23rd May 2018, 19:09
cerbus

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by desert witch

I am not in the 'had enough' list, but this is not a long term option for many of us anymore. Not least because we DON'T KNOW WHAT THE NEXT LUDICROUS POLICY WILL BE.

3 Crew ULR may have just TRIGGERED THE ALARM IN MANY OF US WHO WHERE QUITE SETTLED HERE. In my opinion, this policy may easily backfire badly.

😅

How could anyone be settled here with all that we know about the company and all that we have experienced in the last few years? No one and I do mean No One thinks it is going to get better here, only worse.
Each passing day the company finds some other bright idea to screw us not even imagined or contemplated. Each passing day inflation in Dubai gets worse and worse and few think that is going to ease. Each passing day we get closer to the grave and we as EK pilots approach that final resting place much more rapidly than our contemporaries. Each passing day we grow a little more distant from our families and loved ones because we are just so Damm tired and fatigued.
So pilots are settled here? WTF, Over? What is the thought process or is there one?
There is a pilot shortage but only the airlines that no one wants to work for are experiencing that shortage. We should be in the driver’s seat but instead we’re taking it in the rear end.