PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Quality of life USA/EU (Easyjet/BA/Ryanair)
Old 21st May 2018, 22:05
SextanteUK

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Quality of life USA/EU (Easyjet/BA/Ryanair)

Hi everyone,

spaniard here flying E145 in the US (soon becoming a citizen). Love the country and the culture, and love the aviation here, BUT my family is in Europe, and distance sucks. After 10 years living overseas, I'm thinking about my options, and I definitely wanna be close to my parents to take care of them in the future.

It seems like the perfect time to be a pilot everywhere, and here in the US even more. T&Cs in here are quite impressive honestly, but not everything is money in this life (family). Although I need enough to buy my parents a small cozy house somewhere haha. I don't need much.

Once I receive a few "you're retarded" and similar compliments, I would like to hear from you guys what you think about the subject. Quality of life in those 3 carriers long term, earning potential, stability, etc.....

As an option I could fly here for a couple years and try coming back as a DEC, if that was still an option in the future.

I know the political situation is tense in Europe, but so is all over the world, including here in the US. Brexit worries me since the UK is big, aviation wise.

Thoughts?